clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rangers Vs. Sabres: Rangers Look To Sweep Season Series Vs Sabres; Look To Break 100 Points

New, comments
Presswire

Next Game

Buffalo Sabres
@ New York Rangers

Friday, Mar 23, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
Madison Square Garden

Opponent's Blog: Die By The Blade

Sabres vs Rangers coverage

Sabres vs Rangers preview

Rangers Vs. Sabres: Keys To The Game
NYR First Round and Playoff Matchups
Notes From The New York Rangers' Win Over The Detroit Red Wings

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will look to surpass 100 points tonight with a win over the Buffalo Sabres. The Rangers have won all three meetings against the Sabres, prior to tonight's match-up.

Player To Watch:

Brad Richards

#19 / Center / New York Rangers

6-0

196

May 02, 1980

GP G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG GTG SOG PCT
2011 - Brad Richards 73 24 33 57 1 16 6 0 8 201

Brad Richards has been heating up as we approach the 2012 playoffs. I have a feeling he will have another clutch game tonight.

Enjoy the game and thread everyone!