clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Playoff Hockey Open Thread

New, comments
The games that <em>really</em> matter start today. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)
The games that really matter start today. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)
Getty Images

I know we are all excited for playoff hockey so I decided to throw an open thread up for tonight's games. Consider this a game thread for all the playoff games today, or just an open discussion thread. This way, we can enjoy some playoff hockey here at Blueshirt Banter a day early.

Tonight's Games:

Philadelphia Flyers at Pittsburgh Penguins 7:30 PM

Detroit Red Wings at Nashville Predators 8:00 PM

Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks 10:30 PM

Feel free to make predictions! Enjoy the first night of playoff hockey boys and girls.