clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers Vs. Senators - Game 3

New, comments
Presswire

Next Game

New York Rangers
@ Ottawa Senators

Monday, Apr 16, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
Scotiabank Place

2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers Vs. Senators - Game 2 Notes
NHL Playoffs 2012- Ottawa Senators stun Rangers 3-2 (OT); Series Tied 1-1

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers and Ottawa Senators are all tied up in the first round of the 2012 NHL Playoffs. Tonight, the Rangers play their first road game of the series looking to take a 2-1 lead in the series and stop the Senators' momentum.

Joe's Player To Watch:

Ryan Callahan

#24 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

5-10

190

Mar 21, 1985

I got a really good feeling about Callahan tonight. I've liked the way he's played these two games.

Let's Go Rangers!