clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers Vs. Devils - Game 1 Open Thread

New, comments
Presswire

Next Game

New Jersey Devils
@ New York Rangers

Fraternize With The Enemy: In Lou We Trust

SB Nation New York's Preview

SB Nation New York's Q&A About The Series

SB Nation New York Breaks Down The Top 5 Rangers-Devils Series

Monday, May 14, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
Madison Square Garden

2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers Vs. Devils - Here We Go
2012 NHL Playoffs: The 2012 Rangers Continue To Impress
2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers Vs. Capitals - Game 7 Notes

Complete Coverage >

Joe's Player To Watch: Chris Kreider. Just a feeling he's going to have a big game tonight for the Rangers.

Editor's Note: If any of you want to go visit In Lou We Trust, please be respectful of their thread rules. They have very strict rules against cursing and posting off topic posts in the game thread. Obviously it's much more strict than it is over here. If you do mosey on over, make sure not to cause any trouble please.

Let's go Rangers!