clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Game 6: Period Three Thread

New, comments
We need a big third period ladies and gentlemen.  (Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images)
We need a big third period ladies and gentlemen. (Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images)
Getty Images

Well, the Rangers are down 2-0 at the end of two periods. The Rangers are just not playing well enough to win the game right now. Missing out on the four-minute powerplay drawn by John Mitchell really, really stings.

At 10:59 of the second period Jason Chimera (4) tapped the puck past Henrik Lundqivst after it went off of Backstrom's skate, Backstrom and Carlson were credited with assists on the play.

Let's go Rangers.

Believe.