2013 NHL Playoffs Open Thread: Day One

The games and beards begin tonight.

The 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs start tonight with three Game Ones in the Western Conference.

Minnesota Wild at Chicago Blackhawks

8:00 EST

Los Angeles Kings at St. Louis Blues

8:00 EST

Detroit Red Wings at Anaheim Ducks

10:00 EST

Please use this thread to talk playoff hockey, make your predictions for this evening's games, and as an open thread for tonight's games if you are too shy to visit other SB Nation blogs' Gameday Threads.

The SB Nation blogs of the teams playing tonight are:

Chicago Blackhawks- Second City Hockey

Minnesota Wild- Hockey Wilderness

Los Angeles Kings- Jewels from the Crown

St. Louis Blues- St. Louis Game Time

Detroit Red Wings- Winging it in Motown

Anaheim Ducks- Anaheim Calling

Enjoy the games everyone! Let's go Playoffs. Let's go Rangers!

Note: The same rules that apply to BSB Game Threads will apply to these threads. Please familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines if you are unclear about our rules and policies. Keep it civil guys and girls.