2013 NHL Playoffs Open Thread: Day Two

Crosby-less Pens taking on Tavares and the Islanders.

Please use this thread to talk playoff hockey, make your predictions for this evening's games, and as an open thread for tonight's games.

Day Two of the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs brings us three Game Ones tonight:

Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins

7:00 EST

New York Islanders at Pittsburgh Penguins

7:30 EST

San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks

10:30 EST

Plenty of interesting storylines to follow tonight regarding tonight's games,you can check brush yourself up on them by visiting some of our fellow SB Nation blogs:

Isles- Lighthouse Hockey

Penguins- Pensburgh

Maple Leafs- Pension Plan Puppets

Bahstin Broons- Stanley Cup of Chowder

Teal Sharks- Fear the Fin and Battle of California

'Couver 'Nucks- Nucks Misconduct

After Day One of the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs the series are as follows:

CHI 1 - MIN 0

STL 1 - LAK 0

ANA 1 - DET 0

Note: The same rules that apply to BSB Game Threads will apply to these threads. Please familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines if you are unclear about our rules and policies. Keep it civil guys and girls.