FanPost

Meet Up Becoming A Reality On October 24th

Hi All,

I called Mustang Harry's and we are set for October 24, 2013 (Thursday night) when the Rangers play at Philly. I told the manager that we were going to watch the game and they are going to set us up.

I told the manager that we will be approx 15-20 people. We will order a la carte since we are not sure how many people will be attending. The manager told me Happy Hour is from 5-9 but she will extend it until the end of the game for us. I think we should just share the cost amongst us attending to make it easier but we can talk about that.

The address is 352 Seventh Avenue between 29th and 30th Streets. The link for the restaurant is below for you all to take a peek. I told her that we will start filtering in around 6PM.

I have to say that I am really excited about this. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. Not even the stinkiness of our team's play can dampen the mood of this gathering.

Let's go Rangers!!

http://www.mustangharrys.com/

Recent FanPosts