clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Inside the Division: 10/3 And so it Begins...

New, comments

Links! Get your week-old links here!

Ethan Miller

With Evan Sporer writing his daily Morning Notes I almost feel like me doing this weekly installment is unnecessary but I'm just going to go ahead and do it anyway and let Evan focus on the Rangers-related links. I'll stick to pictures of kitties, quotes by my favorite stand-up comics, and I guess some stories and analysis from inside the Metropolitan Division. To be honest with you guys I'd really prefer just posting silly and adorable pictures but I suppose we have to have some hockey sprinkled in there seeing how this place is a "hockey blog"... most of the time.

Here are your links for the week guys and gals. Enjoy!

In the Division

Columbus Blue Jackets- The Cannon

Carolina Hurricanes- Canes Country

Washington Capitals- Japer's Rink

Pittsburgh Penguins- Pensburgh

New York Islanders- Lighthouse Hockey

Philadelphia Flyers- Broadstreet Hockey

New Jersey Devils- In Lou We Trust

Well those are your links for the week guys and gals! There are a lot of good reads in there to satisfy your lust for hockey before the puck drops tonight in the desert. Please make sure to spread the word about Blueshirts Monthly and tell everyone you know about it and please check out Tony's Blueshirt Banter Jamboree. Have any non-Rangers hockey stories you want to talk about? How about Kessel's new contract? Or Ference the new captain in Edmonton? How scary is Vokoun's situation? Have at it in the comments gang.

Regular season hockey is finally here. Only one thing left to say...

Let's. Go. Rangers.