After breaking the curse against the Montreal Canadiens, the New York Rangers will head back to Madison Square Garden for a meeting with the Los Angeles Kings. Cam Talbot picked up his first career shutout last night, as he has continued to prove his worth as a reliable backup in the NHL. Henrik Lundqvist will be back between the pipes for the Rangers, and will look to spoil the Kings final game on their eastern road swing.
Based on how well everyone played last night in Montreal, I'd expect Alain Vigneault to roll with the same lineup tonight. If there were to be any changes, it would likely be Michael Del Zotto re-entering the lineup after being a healthy scratch last night. We'll likely find that out during warm ups, as the Rangers didn't skate this morning because of last night's game.
The full lineup for tonight can be found below.
Carl Hagelin - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Brian Boyle - Derick Brassard - Derek Dorsett
Benoit Pouliot - Dominic Moore - J.T. Miller
Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Justin Falk
Scratches: Rick Nash (concussion), Taylor Pyatt (concussion), Michael Del Zotto (healthy), Brandon Mashinter (healthy).
More from Blueshirt Banter:
- Rangers Vs. Kings: No More Ghosts In Montreal As Rangers Eye Two-Straight Tonight
- Rangers Vs. Canadiens Recap: Cam Talbot Breaks The Curse In Montreal
- Rangers Vs. Canadiens Preview: Rangers Look To Break Losing Streak In Montreal
- The Houses of Blueshirt Banter
- Checking in With Danny Kristo and the Hartford Wolfpack