After a very frustrating loss to the Boston Bruins on Tuesday night, the New York Rangers will journey out west for a meeting with the Dallas Stars. Coming into this game, the Dallas Stars are winners in seven of their last ten games, but a majority of those have come on the road. Tonight will be a big test for the Rangers as they look to make their way back to .500 after they had a winnable game on their hands against the Bruins.
One of the Rangers biggest strengths down these last stretch of games has been their puck possession and hefty amount of shots on goal. The only thing they are really missing at the moment is the finishing touches on their scoring opportunities, and they'd be golden. Hopefully we see their goal scoring trend back upward tonight, because they really need something to go their way.
The projected lineup for tonight's game can be found below.
Rick Nash - Brad Richards - Ryan Callahan
Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Mats Zuccarello
Benoit Pouliot - Derick Brassard - Carl Hagelin
Derek Dorsett - Brian Boyle - Dominic Moore
Ryan McDonagh - Dan Girardi
Marc Staal - Anton Stralman
John Moore - Michael Del Zotto
Scratches: Taylor Pyatt (concussion), Justin Falk (healthy).
More from Blueshirt Banter:
- Inisde the Division: 11/21 Nash Returns but the Rangers Drop Below .500
- JT Miller The Odd Man Out; Del Zotto Back In Lineup, But On The Block?
- Rangers Vs. Bruins: Can The Rangers Stop Running Into Hot Goalies Now?
- Bruins Skate Past Rangers; Rick Nash Returns
- Rangers Vs. Bruins Recap: Tuuka Rask Shuts The Door On Rangers