clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers Vs. Panthers

New, comments

New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers open game thread.

Maddie Meyer

Next Game

VS. Fla

New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers

Wednesday, Nov 27, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
BB&T Center

Opponent's Blog: Litter Box Cats

Rangers Vs. Panthers Preview: Rangers Look For Bounce Back Game In Florida
Five Questions About the Panthers

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will be looking to rebound against the Florida Panthers tonight after they were embarrassed by the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday night. Michael Del Zotto was a last minute scratch, and Justin Falk will slot back into the lineup on the third pairing. Henrik Lundqvist will get the start for the Rangers, while Tim Thomas is expected to start for the Panthers.

Player To Watch:

Carl Hagelin

#62 / Left Wing / New York Rangers

5-11

186

Aug 23, 1988

Carl Hagelin was moved up to the top line tonight with Brad Richards, and Rick Nash. Hagelin has been very good in the offensive zone as of late, so I'm sure he'll enjoy playing alongside Rick and Brad. I can see him having a big night in Sunrise.