Greg Fiume

Derick Brassard has eight points in this series. Eight.

Derick Brassard

#16 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

202

Sep 22, 1987

The Rangers are getting some scoring from the bottom six and the blueline, something they have needed desperately all season long. This game has a lot of edge and intensity to it, I wouldn't be surprised if we see things get nastier and chippier as we enter the third period. What a fantastic start for the Rangers. Right now it is all about the Rangers playing their game, staying out of the box, controlling the puck, and Hank being Hank. Let's do it Rangers.

GOALS:

  • NYR, 13:19 of P1. Arron Asham (2) (yes, that actually happened... again) from Chris Kreider (1).
  • NYR, 3:24 of P2. Taylor Pyatt (2) from Derek Dorsett (1) and Steve Eminger (1).
  • NYR, 5:34 of P2. Michael Del Friggin' Zotto (1) from Derick Brassard (6) and Rick Nash (2).

Let's go Rangers.

Believe.