clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

New York Rangers Open Thread: Rangers vs Capitals - Game 3

New, comments
Bruce Bennett

Next Game

vs.

Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers

Monday, May 6, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Madison Square Garden

Fraternize With The Enemy: Japers' Rink

Rangers vs Capitals Game 3 Preview

Game 1 Recap | Game 2 Recap

Follow The Action on Twitter: @BlueshirtBanter

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers will look to take a step back into the series tonight as they return for Game 3 in front of their home crowd at Madison Square Garden. Ryane Clowe is expected to be in the lineup in place of Arron Asham, which will bring a boost to the Rangers.

Player To Watch:

Derek Stepan

#21 / Center / New York Rangers

6-0

190

Jun 18, 1990

Derek Stepan hasn't be as visible as he was during the regular season, and I can see that happening tonight. The Rangers need someone to step up tonight, and I think that's where Stepan comes into play.