Deadline Day Open Thread

Holy crap, it's finally here.

Use this as your open thread for deadline day! We'll have updates in the comments section and we'll post new articles and threads for any major news that may or may not go down today but please try to keep the rumors and all trades not involving the New York Rangers in here. It's going to be a busy day but we'll keep you posted on everything the Rangers are involved in on deadline day.

Twitter Handles to Keep an Eye On

Bob McKenzie

Pierre LeBrun

Darren Dreger

capgeek

A Few Notes:

1. All standard Blueshirt Banter rules and policies apply to this thread and all other threads (duh). Treat each other with respect and be courteous or I'll break you in half. Not clear on the rules? Read them HERE. If there are troublemakers just flag their comment(s). Don't feed the trolls.

2. If you're going to share information please cite your sources. If it is just something a guy you know heard from some guy he met in a dream please clarify that so people don't jump down your throat. Emotions run high on deadline day so please be aware of that.

3. Try not to be tricked by fake twitter handles and nonsensical rumors. They happen every year and will definitely happen again this year.

4. Have fun and enjoy hockey's unofficial holiday!

The Deadline is 3 p.m. EST

Team A

Acquisition(s)

Team B

Acquisition(s)

Phoenix Coyotes

F Martin Erat
F John Mitchell

Washington Capitals

D Rostislav Klesla
F Chris Brown
2015 4th-round pick

Florida Panthers

G Roberto Luongo
F Steven Anthony

Vancouver Canucks

G Jacob Markstrom
F Shawn Matthias

Chicago Blackhawks

D David Rundblad
D Mathieu Brisebois

Phoenix Coyotes

2014 2nd-round pick

Philadelphia Flyers

Andrew MacDonald, D

New York Islanders

Matt Mangene, C
2014 3rd-round pick
2015 2nd-round pick

Anaheim Ducks

Stephane Robidas, D

Dallas Stars

2014 conditional 4th-round pick

Edmonton Oilers

Viktor Fasth, G

Anaheim Ducks

2014 5th-round pick
2015 3rd-round pick

Washington Capitals

Dustin Penner, F

Anaheim Ducks

2014 4th-round pick

Ottawa Senators

Patrick Mullen, D

Vancouver Canucks

Jeff Costello, F

Minnesota Wild

Ilya Bryzgalov, G

Edmonton Oilers

2014 4th-round pick

Montreal Canadiens

Mike Weaver, D

Florida Panthers

2015 5th-round pick

What more is there to say other than let's do this. Let's talk some rumors, deals, and speculation in the comments section guys and gals. It's deadline day!!!

Let's go Rangers.