Rangers in Action: Ryan Callahan, Ryan McDonagh, and Derek Stepan.

Mike’s Player to Watch: Ryan Callahan

Ryan Callahan

#24 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

5-11

190

Mar 21, 1985

It’s hard to believe but this could be one of the last games we have where we find ourselves rooting for Ryan Callahan because it’s very possible that he could be wearing a different team’s jersey in March. I am of the opinion that something will get worked out and he will remain a Ranger (and probably an overpriced Ranger) but you just never know. I’m going to try and focus on Cally this game and enjoy the way he plays the game; with his heart on his sleeve and leaving everything he has out on the ice. Go make us proud Captain Cally… and please re-sign on a reasonable deal.

Please use this as your open thread for today’s game and to talk about the Winter Games or what your plans are for the weekend. Be kind and courteous to one another or I will break you over my knee like Bane broke the Batman.

Let’s go USA. Let’s go hockey.

Talking Points