With the Olympic break on the horizon, the Rangers still have a full slate of hockey ahead, beginning Tuesday night with a game against Colorado. The Rangers will close out the pre-tournament schedule with another home game against the Oilers before a big Metro Division showdown in Pittsburgh. Of course, a certain player's future seems to be at the forefront of everything. Here are your morning notes.
Are the Blue Jackets a potential suitor if Ryan Callahan is to be moved? It's not very likely. [Blueshirt Banter]
With the captain's future very much uncertain, Callahan and the Rangers remain in talks. [ESPN NY]
And if the Rangers are really going to move Callahan, it may not be quite that simple, writes Larry Brooks. [NY Post]
With trade rumors and speculation swirling, the Rangers are trying to stay focused ahead of Tuesday night's game against the Avalanche. [Daily News]
With three games in four nights leading the Rangers into the Olympic break, there's a chance Cam Talbot could once again give Henrik Lundqvist a breather. [Rangers Rants]
- Ryan Callahan Trade Rumors: Why The Blue Jackets Aren't A Likely Landing Spot If He's Moved
- Rangers streaking; Ryan Callahan's potential NY future; Marc Staal impressing
- New York Rangers rumors: The definitive Ryan Callahan update
- Blueshirts Monthly Open Thread: Happy February!
- Rangers Vs. Islanders Recap: Late Third Period Surge Gives Rangers 4-1 Win Over Isles