clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Rangers release schedule; Richards bought out;

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Victor Decolongon

Yesterday reminded me why sports hurt. It was a very America occasion until Portugal decided to exercise their right to score with like 20 seconds left in the game. Anyway, speaking of sports pain, let's talk about the Rangers, and take a look at our morning notes.

Coming off a season that saw them reach the Stanley Cup Final, the Rangers 2014-15 schedule is now out, and much more favorable than the slate of games they saw a season ago. [Blueshirt Banter] [Daily News] [Ranger Rants] [Newsday]

In what was only a matter of time, the Rangers bought out the final six years of Brad Richards' contract. [Blueshirt Banter] [NY Post] [ESPN NY] [Daily News] [Ranger Rants] [Newsday]

And with Richards gone, it could mean the Rangers will look within when it comes to depth down the middle. [Blueshirt Banter]

Taking a look at Kevin Klein's performance as a Ranger after he was acquired for Michael Del Zotto. [Blueshirt Banter]

Joe Thornton? Paul Stastny? Dan Boyle? Are players the Rangers have been rumored to at the very least be taking a look at. So let's take a deeper look at those rumors. [Blueshrt Banter]