clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Free agency thoughts; Vigneault and Tanner Glass; Nash staying put

New, comments

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Bruce Bennett

We're two weeks into July. That means we're two weeks closer to some NHL action, which is a good thing.

Some new free agent musings as the signing period drags on. [Blueshirt Banter]

Consensus is the Rangers may not have been spending their money wisely by bringing aboard Tanner Glass. But does Alain Vigneault deserve the benefit of the doubt? [Blueshirt Banter]

Another report card, as we get closer to rounding out our Rangers' grades from the previous season. Our latest subject: Cam Talbot. [Blueshirt Banter]

Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane are now rich(er). What that means for the landscape of NHL contracts. [Blueshirt Banter]

He gets the report card treatment later today, and no, Rick Nash is not going anywhere. [NY Post]