clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rick Nash's report card; What Carmelo Anthony taught us about Ryan O'Reilly

New, comments

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Spor

Got some links for ya. Some New York Rangers links for ya. Here are your (very brief) morning notes.

We're down to our final seven report cards. On Monday, we graded Rick Nash's season, in which we also tried to remind everyone he's pretty good at hockey, and probably not going anywhere. [Blueshirt Banter]

Ryan O'Reilly and the Colorado Avalanche may be headed toward a messy divorce. And while O'Reilly will garner a ton of attention across the league if he is made available, Carmelo Anthony may have given a glimpse into why pursuing O'Reilly may be a bad idea. [Blueshirt Banter]