clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Kreider and Rangers 'close'; Forward line projections; The J.T. Miller dilemma

New, comments

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Harry How

This is the week, folks. As in, this is the busiest week of the Rangers foreseeable future. So enjoy it now while it lasts, as New York fills out its final few roster spots, and we get a much clearer picture of the team's cap space. Here are your morning notes.

With an impending arbitration date, the Rangers and Chris Kreider are reportedly very close on coming to a deal before that hearing. [Blueshirt Banter] [NY Post]

It may be a ways off, but with the majority of the roster set, a look at how the 2014-15 Rangers forward lines may end up looking like. [Blueshirt Banter]

If you read this blog religiously, you'll know that we our down to our final report card today (and you might even know who it is), and that on Monday, we took a look at J.T. Miller, who despite his promise, has struggled to find consistent NHL playing time. [Blueshirt Banter]