clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Zuccarello re-signs; NBC's television schedule; Grading Lundqvist

New, comments

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Bruce Bennett

One down, two to go. Here are your morning notes.

With a Friday arbitration hearing set, the Rangers and Mats Zuccarello avoided that meeting, coming to terms on a one-year deal. [Blueshirt Banter] [NY Post] [ESPN NY] [Daily News] [The Record]

And with two other hearings now looming, should you be worried about arbitration? [Blueshirt Banter]

In our final report card, we take a look at Henrik Lundqvist, the Rangers most important player. [Blueshirt Banter]

NBC announced its national on Tuesday, revealing which games the Rangers will play on its two networks. [Blueshirt Banter] [Blueshirts Blog]

With the bad blood that can be created through the arbitration process, expect the Rangers to lock up their restricted free agents before the meetings ever start. [The Record]