clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rangers ink Bourque; Another look at free agency

New, comments

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Kevin Hoffman-USA TODAY Sports

Was Tuesday exciting enough for you? Well I hope so, because for the next few months, things are going to be pretty mellow. With the draft and the majority of the free agency frenzy behind us, the offseason lull will soon be in full swing. The Rangers still have a few spots to fill out, but, for the most part, things will more than likely be pretty vanilla from here on out. Here are your morning notes.

It went a bit under the radar, but on day two of free agency, the Rangers inked Chris Bourque, older brother of Blueshirts prospect Ryan, and son of Hall of Fame player Ray. [NY Post]

And we take a look back at a busy July 1, and how the Rangers fared in a hectic free agent period. [Blueshirt Banter]