clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rangers take down Flyers; Duclair!(!); St. Louis wants to know his linemates

New, comments

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Not gonna lie, you guys. It's very late in the morning, and I have little to offer by way of a catchy preamble or lead-in. Here are your morning notes.

The Rangers took down the 6-3 Monday night in preseason action, with the youngsters playing a pretty major role in the victory. [Blueshirt Banter] [Ranger Rants] [Newsday]

One of those prospects who was a difference maker? That was Anthony Duclair, who can be seen here making a difference in GIF form. [Blueshirt Banter]

Another visible, albeit older player on Monday night was Rick Nash, who continues to impress Alain Vigneault with his preseason performances. [Daily News]

Martin St. Louis wants to figure out who he'll be on a line with, and begin to build chemistry as soon as possible. [Ranger Rants] [Newsday]

Instead of continuing to play doctor when it came to Derek Stepan and his injury, we decided to consult and actual doctor. [Blueshirt Banter]

It's the big, beautiful SB Nation NHL preview, with not only stuff on the New York Rangers, but all 30 teams. Click it, read it, love it! [SB Nation]

Meet Jack Eichel, the next face of USA Hockey. [SB Nation]