clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rink Around the Rosies Podcast: Episode Two

New, comments

They're back! Mike and Connor return for the second episode of their NWHL/Riveters podcast.

Bruce Bennett/Getty Images

Rink Around the Rosies Episode Two!

First of all, we want to sincerely thank all of you who listened to our first episode last week. Your encouragement means a lot to us and inspires us as we continue with these projects that we genuinely love doing. We hope that you enjoy listening to it as much as we like making it because that would mean we are certainly doing something right.

This week, the Murphy brothers talk about the Riveters' loss to the Pride, the phenomenal performance of Jenny Scrivens in her debut, and the injury issues for the team. The guys also weigh in on NWHL news, particularly the landmark sponsorship of Dunkin Donuts for the league and the upcoming All-Star draft which begins at noon today!

LISTEN HERE

Rink Around the Rosies logo

---

Have questions or topics you'd like us to answer and discuss in the next podcast? Ask us via email at rinkaroundtherosies@gmail.com or tag us on twitter with the tag #RAtR!

Thank you for listening and giving us a chance.We look forward to hearing from you and we will talk to you again next week!

Let's go Riveters. Let's go women's hockey.