As the curtain closes on the regular season and the Rangers strangely aren't fighting for their playoff lives; I think it might be a good time to take a deep breath and look at what's important the final two games. So here's a list -- in order of importance -- of what you should worry about this next week.
1) Staying Healthy - If I need to go into more detail about why this is important you probably shouldn't be reading this website. Actually, that's a lie, I love when my numbers are inflated! Keep reading this website even if you don't like hockey!
2) Getting Henrik Lundqvist 30 Wins - Lundqvist has notched 30 wins in every season of his career (outside of the lockout shortened season) and it would be nice to keep that streak alive. Here's to one more win to get the job done.
3) Relieving Mats Zuccarello Of His "Body Soreness" - Do we even know what body soreness is? How one achieves it? How one gets rid of it? I'm assuming a lot of rest and relaxation, but I do wish Vigneault could be a little more specific. You know it's bad when even a simple "upper body injury" is a far more descriptive description of the injury.
4) Who The Rangers Play - Surprised to see this topic so deep on the list? Well, it probably has to do with my thinking on the matter; which is the Rangers goal needs to be the Stanley Cup and you have to beat good teams to win the Stanley Cup. Yeah, I'd love to avoid the Bruins, but you have to beat the best to be the best, so.
5) Getting Kevin Hayes To 20 Goals - I mean, he totally deserves it. So I think Hayes should be the only one allowed to shoot the puck. No one else is allowed to shoot the puck, only Hayes. If you're on the ice and you're not with Hayes, you hold the puck until he comes on the ice. This might be difficult since to adhere to "rule 1" Hayes can only play 15 minutes. Good luck, boys.
6) Figuring Out How James Sheppard Got Himself In This Situation - I have no words, just enjoy this:
7) Trying To Understand Why Tanner Glass Plays - Don't. It will hurt your brain.
8) Trying To Understand Why Tanner Glass Plays - See what I mean?
What are your main concerns?