clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Stanley Cup Playoffs schedule: Rangers, Lightning meet in Eastern Conference Finals

New, comments

The Lightning and Rangers face in the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the first time.

Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports

The Tampa Bay Lightning and New York Rangers will battle in the 2015 NHL Eastern Conference Finals, which begin Saturday afternoon, May 16, with Game 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York. It's the first time the Rangers and Lightning have ever battled in the postseason.

The entire series follows the strict every-other-day rule throughout, unless we get to a Game 7, in which case we'll see a two-day break between Game 6 in St. Petersburg and Game 7 in New York City. MSG is booked for a Billy Joel concert on Thursday, May 27, complicating the schedule.

All games will be broadcast at 8 p.m. ET time on NBCSN in the United States, aside from Game 1, which will be an afternoon affair on NBC.

Gm Date Time (ET) Location TV Networks
1 Sat, May 16 1 p.m. Lightning at Rangers NBC, CBC, TVA
2 Mon, May 18 8 p.m. Lightning at Rangers NBCSN, CBC, TVA
3 Wed, May 20 8 p.m. Rangers at Lightning NBCSN, CBC, TVA
4 Fri, May 22 8 p.m. Rangers at Lightning NBCSN, CBC, TVA
5 Sun, May 24 8 p.m. Lightning at Rangers NBCSN, CBC, TVA
6 Tue, May 26 8 p.m. Rangers at Lightning NBCSN, CBC, TVA
7 Fri, May 29 8 p.m. Lightning at Rangers NBCSN, CBC, TVA