clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rink Around the Rosies Podcast: Episode Four

Mike and Connor kick off the new year with an episode of your favorite NWHL podcast!

Episode Four is online and available for FREE streaming and download! Click here!

Happy New Year Blueshirt Banter Land! Mike Murphy and Connor Murphy are back with their fourth installment of Rink Around the Rosies podcast, discussing NWHL hockey and talking about your New York Riveters. This week, the brothers recap the incredible 7-3 win against the Buffalo Beauts, breakout performances by star forwards, and some old-school children's television shows... also Norse mythology, because they are those guys.

LISTEN HERE

Rink Around the Rosies logo

Thank you so much for listening and continuing to support us, our show, Blueshirt Banter, and the amazing sport of hockey. If you would like to ask questions about the Riveters or NWHL for us to answer on the show, you can email us at rinkaroundtherosies@gmail.com or use #RAtR on Twitter. Follow the show on Twitter @RinkRosies.

Let's go Riveters!