clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Rink Around the Rosies Podcast: Episode Eight

New, comment

Mike and Connor are back and by god, they may be on to something here.

Rink Around the Rosies Episode 8 is here! Listen, stream, and download for free here!

Mike and Connor return for another episode of their NWHL and New York Riveters podcast: Rink Around the Rosies. The brothers had several talking points heading into this week, but the headline that dominated Riveters news was the debut of Chelsea Laden in net after acquiring the stellar goalie in a trade with the Connecticut Whale which sent former New York backup Shenae Lundberg up to Connecticut.

In addition to that, Mike and Connor suggest some ways in which the Riveters can improve before the playoffs begin in three weeks, centered mostly on the power play and personnel usage. They also talk about the swelling attendance and discuss the growing culture at Aviator Sports and Events Center from fans.

LISTEN HERE

Rink Around the Rosies logo

Thanks for listening and be sure to follow Mike and I on Twitter, as well as the official Rink Around the Rosies account. Send us your comments and questions! Let's go Riveters.