2016 New York Rangers Stanley Cup Playoff Schedule

It's Rangers vs. Hagelins - I mean Penguins - in the first round. Here we go, folks!

The time is finally here, and the Rangers actually have an opponent. Starting this upcoming Wednesday, the New York Rangers will kick off the 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs against the Pittsburgh Penguins. All of the first round games will have pre and postgame shows broadcast on MSG Networks within the New York market, with games themselves airing on the national television networks listed below.

Here is the official schedule, as released by the NHL:

Date Visitor Home Time (ET) TV Network(s)
Wed Apr 13, 2016 New York Rangers Pittsburgh Penguins 8:00 PM USA, SN
Sat Apr 16, 2016 New York Rangers Pittsburgh Penguins 3:00 PM CBC, NBC
Tues Apr 19, 2016 Pittsburgh Penguins New York Rangers 7:00 PM USA, SN
Thurs Apr 21, 2016 Pittsburgh Penguins New York Rangers TBA TBA
Sat Apr 23, 2016 New York Rangers Pittsburgh Penguins TBA TBA
Mon Apr 25, 2016 Pittsburgh Penguins New York Rangers TBA TBA
Wed Apr 27, 2016 New York Rangers Pittsburgh Penguins TBA TBA