Bantering The Blueshirts Tonight At 8!

There will be another lovely Bantering The Blueshirts tonight.

I wrote the 2016 eulogy already, which you've hopefully read. Now allow me, Mike and Beth the pleasure of talking about the Rangers' dead season directly into your ears.

A few notes about the show:

1) We do intend to continue doing the show regularly during the offseason. It might get a little silly, but that makes it more fun.

2) If you missed it, Beth is the semi-permanent co-host with Mike and myself. She'll join us every week she can (hopefully more often than not because she's smart).

3) The show is moving to Wednesday's at 8 p.m. It works better for all of us. So mark Wednesday on your calendar from now on.

4) Loot Crate has been kind enough to sponsor the show. So utilize lootcrate.com/blueshirtbanter and sign up for some crates of loot. We'll love you forever.

Hope to see you there tonight, guys. The link to the show is here: Blogtalkradio.com/blueshirtbanter and you can also subscribe to us on Itunes. We'll also be on Sticher soon and even Google Play! WOO!

See you there!