WATCH: Dylan McIlrath introduces New York Rangers starters, is hilarious

McIlrath is amazing.

We already knew Dylan McIlrath has jokes.

But now, we know that wasn’t just one well-timed tweet. McIlrath is a full-time funny man - and one with a great performing flare to him, too.

Case in point, he put on his best announcer’s voice as he introduced the Rangers’ starters for their preseason debut last night:

Turn your sound 🆙 @dylan_mcilrath introduces #NYR starters from inside the locker room!

A video posted by New York Rangers (@nyrangers) on

(He has a great announcer’s voice! Maybe something to do like 15 years from now when his playing days will probably be over?)

His little roasts on Brady Skjei, Pavel Buchnevich, and Mika Zibanejad were all perfect, and probably things we were all thinking, anyway. It’s also great to see the room come together so quickly!