Check out this awesome painting of Henrik Lundqvist

It’s by Bradley Theodore, and it’s so good.

Today is National Inspire Your Heart With Art Day. I must admit I’d never heard of it before, but it really is a beautiful sentiment. Art is wonderful.

Combine art with hockey, though, and it gets even more awesome.

Henrik Lundqvist’s foundation appears to be celebrating the day - and when they’ve got art from someone like Bradley Theodore, how could they not?

Today is National Inspire Your Heart With Art Day. @bradleytheodore definitely inspires us!

A photo posted by Henrik Lundqvist Foundation (@hlundqvistfoundation) on

You gotta love those striking colors; that’s gorgeous.

Plus it’s great composition. If you’re going to paint a goalie, of course you want him taking up most of the canvas!

Here’s to Lundqvist looking just as good (and intense) through the rest of the season!