Bantering Points: 10/15/17

(Quick personal note: I’ll be away from today until next Sunday, so there may or may not be Bantering Points for the coming week. When I come back, I hope that this team hasn’t kept losing to the point where they make drastic changes, and I hope I can look at the NFL standings and see everything looking the way it should for the first time this season. See y’all next week.)

For the fifth time in six attempts, the Rangers failed to earn a victory this season as they fell to the division leading New Jersey Devils last night. Despite Rick Nash busting out of his slump and finding the back of the net for the first time this season, the team was unable to use it to help them win. Here are today’s news and links:

Rangers News:

Around the NHL: