clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Bantering Points: 10/26/17

New, comments

Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images

With a game against the winless Arizona Coyotes serving as the Rangers’ latest challenge, tonight’s contest will serve as an important measuring stick. Did Jeff Gorton actually construct one of the worst rosters in the NHL? Or is the team capable of at least beating up on other bad teams? We’ll find out later. Here are today’s news and links:

Rangers News:

Around the NHL:

  • Quiz yourself on what type of hockey fan you are (Wayfair)
  • Sean Leahy notes that the Vegas Golden Knights have granted forward Vadim Shipachyov permission to seek out a trade (NBC Sports)
  • Andrew Berkshire breaks down whether Montreal Canadians forward Alex Galchenyuk is better suited as a top line center or as a depth winger (Sportsnet)
  • Former Winnipeg Jets forward Shane Doan has joined the NHL’s department of hockey operations under Colin Campbell (TSN)
  • Shayna Goldman questions whether the Ottawa Senators might be overvaluing defenseman Cody Ceci (FanRag)

Poll

Do you know who the former Ranger in the picture is?

This poll is closed

  • 78%
    Yes
    (364 votes)