clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Bantering the Blueshirts: A Special Episode

New, comments

Joe is away doing fatherly duties, so Mike, Shayna and Tom recorded a podcast. It was goofy at times, but what podcast isn’t?

The World Marble Championships Takes Place In A West Sussex Pub Photo by Chris J Ratcliffe/Getty Images

Joe is still away doing fatherly duties, but the podcast must go on. In this episode Mike, Shayna and Tom talk about recent Ranger games, the loss of Mika Zibanejad, Nick Holden, upcoming RFA decisions that will have to be made and much more. You may be asking yourself why I picked the featured image that I did, but I guess you will have to listen to the whole episode to find out why!

We hope you enjoy!