- Rangers' last ten games: 6-4-0
- Rangers' record at home: 19-14-2
- Tampa's last ten games: 7-2-1
- Tampa's road record: 13-15-6
- Tampa's PP: PP- 22.4% (4th in the league), PK- 80.6% (16th)
- Tampa's GF/G: 2.72 (16th)
- Tampa's GA/G: 2.70 (14th)
- Leading scorer: Nikita Kucherov. 60 GP, 31 goals, 36 assists
- The other team's SB Nation home: Raw Charge
- Last times these two teams met: The Rangers won 1-0 in overtime. Mika Zibanejad scored the goal and Antti Raanta posted the shutout.
After besting Brendan Smith's former team last night in Detroit the Rangers are back in action in New York today. The Blueshirts play the Tampa Bay Lightning who last played on March 11th against the Panthers. Tampa Bay won that game 3-2 on the strength of two power play goals.
The Lightning's power play is something that the Rangers need to be mindful of. Only three teams in the NHL are more dangerous on the man advantage.
The Rangers' most frequent lines from last night:
Kreids - Stepan - Zucc
Buch - Zibanejad - Nash
Miller - Hayes - Grabner
Glass- Lindberg- Vesey
McDonagh - Staal
Holden - Smith
Skjei - Kampfer