Bantering The Blueshirts Tonight At 8!

Bantering The Blueshirts returns to the airwaves tonight at 8 p.m. Not that we haven’t been on the airwaves all summer, we’ve just slacked off these Banter reminders. But not more! No more ...

You can listen to the show live here! Or you can archive on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play. You should subscribe/give us 5 stars/leave a nice comments on any platform you listen on because you love us.

Tonight’s show will be about Kevin Shattenkirk’s welcome home party, the fact that he robbed Nick Holden’s number, Pavel Buchnevich speaking in Russian about hockey things, the AHL overhaul in Hartford, and how Mike hates volleyball.

Please donate to the Patreon if you can. If you enjoy the podcast, or even if you just enjoy Blueshirt Banter as a whole. We’ve used the money we’ve made to this point to get skype subscriptions and a new microphone. We’re looking to add another mic and to continue to take steps to improve the sound quality of the show. Every dollar you’re sending to us is being re-invested. Plus you can hear your name on the show!

Ye Olde Walle Of House Bantere

John J. Porter
Anthony Viola
Robert Courtney
Guy From Montana
Daniel Desjeunes
Eric Kohn
Matt Bader
George Lippman
Danz Lynch
Andrew Grygo
Stink Fleaman
John Reppy
Arch Williams
Igor Zaslavsky
Zachary Zetlin
Dan Carrozzi
Alexander Thornton
Thomas Osa
Trevor Kempner
Michael Silvers

Want to see your name on this list? Donate at Patreon!