Bantering the Blueshirts Tonight at 8 with special guest Colton Orr

Bantering the Blueshirts hits the airwaves tonight at 8:00 p.m.

On tonight’s show we will be joined by former New York Rangers enforcer Colton Orr! Orr played 477 games in the NHL with the Bruins, Rangers and Maple Leafs. Orr marched in the Pride parade this summer and recently made his acting debut in Goon 2 starring Sean William Scott, Jay Baruchel and Liev Schreiber. The film will be released in the United States on September 1, 2017.

You can listen to the show live here! Or you can find it on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play after tonight’s broadcast. If you’d like to help us out please subscribe, rate, leave a comment and spread the word about the podcast. We’ve been told that it helps with things. It may all be an elaborate ruse, but it does help Joe’s fragile ego. So there’s that.

If you’d like to go extra mile we have a Patreon for the show that you can donate to. Why donate? Because your sponsorship makes the show possible and allows us to get better equipment so we can bring you the best Rangers hockey talk we can.

A big thank you to all of our Patreon supporters. You guys are amazing. Hope you enjoy tonight’s show. Let’s go Rangers.