FanPost

BSB 2018 NFL Playoffs Bracket Challenge

Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports

It's that time of year again! Just as I did last year, I'll be hosting Blueshirt Banter's third annual NFL Playoffs Bracket Challenge. The last time we saw playoff football, we witnessed the greatest comeback in the history of professional sports history led by Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, better known as the Greatest Of All Time, or GOAT, to lead God's gift to the NFL, better known as the New England Patriots, to their fifth Super Bowl title over the last sixteen seasons. With eight new playoff teams in the mix to hoist the Lombardi trophy, the 2018 tournament is set to be one of the league's most exciting iterations of the playoffs yet.

While we all know that the Patriots are going to cruise to a second consecutive Super Bowl victory, there's still to be had in sorting out the other to figure out which teams will earn the privilege of losing to the soon to be back-to-back Super Bowl Champions. Using this neat fill-in bracket from Playtronics, you can pick how the eight non-Patriots games will play out leading up to Super Bowl LII at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minnesota. As the defending champion (I correctly predicted the Patriots and Atlanta Falcons would meet in Houston, and that the Patriots would capture their 5th Super Bowl in dominating fashion), I'd recommend picking the Patriots to win their Divisional Conference Championship, and Super Bowl matchups. The Blitz For Six™ is just getting started, so enjoy the last 11 games of football until next September. Good Luck!

Recent FanPosts