Open Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs Day 4

Hockey here! Get your Saturday playoff hockey here!

Hello, friends. Ready for some playoff hockey this Saturday? I hope you are, because we have four games on the docket with the action beginning at 3:00 p.m. ET. Please use this as your open thread for today’s playoff hockey. Be excellent to each other and to yourselves. Always.

  • 3:00 p.m. the Colorado Avalanche at the Nashville Predators. GAME 2 | Nashville leads the series 1-0.
  • 3:00 p.m. the New Jersey Devils at the Tampa Bay Lightning. GAME 2 | Tampa Bay leads the series 1-0.
  • 8:00 p.m. the Toronto Maple Leafs at the Boston Bruins. GAME 2 | Boston leads the series 1-0.
  • 10:30 p.m. the San Jose Sharks at the Anaheim Ducks. GAME 2 | San Jose leads the series 1-0./