clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Playoff Hockey Open Thread: Day 38

New, comments
Tampa Bay Lightning v Washington Capitals - Game Three
I don’t think I can do this even without pads.
Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images

Hey, at least we don’t have to stay up late! Still, I don’t know about you, but I see “8 p.m.” and I automatically think “Pierre” whether he’s there or not so I guess you take the good with the bad.

Rangers-relevant news: J. T. Miller has fallen from the Lightning’s first line to what will likely be one hell of a third, with Alex Killorn and Anthony Cirelli. Unlike the line changes on his previous squad, in this case, we can assume there may be actual game-winning strategy involved. Enjoy!