clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Bantering The Blueshirts 103: Adam Joins To Talk All Things Prospects

New, 7 comments

NHL: New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers Derik Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

In case you weren’t aware, we’ve moved from Blog Talk Radio to Spreaker, so the new link for the overall show is here. Please bookmark if that’s how you listen to the show, although the embed link below every single story here on Blueshirt Banter will also re-direct you. You DO NOT have to do anything if you listen on an app.

This week’s show can be found here. Adam comes on to talk about his prospect rankings and to also answer questions — mostly about who the Rangers brought in at the trade deadline selloff.

Please donate to the Patreon if you can!

ALSO REMEMBER TO BUY TICKETS FOR THE FORUM!