Traverse City: Day 4 Open Thread

The Rangers wrap up their Traverse City Tournament today against the St. Louis Blues

Today the baby New York Rangers wrap up their Traverse City Tournament with a placement game against the prospects of the St. Louis Blues. Needless to say, the tournament has had its ups and downs for the Rangers prospects.

The Rangers have been outscored 14 to 9 thus far in the tournament, including a 5-0 shellacking at the hands of the Detroit Red Wing’s prospects yesterday. New York enters the day with a record of 1-2-0, but today’s game is all about determining if they finish in seventh or eighth place.

Rangers Suffer Ugly Traverse City Loss Against Detroit

Will we see the Rangers prospects bounce back today? Or will they stumble in their effort to rebound from yesterday’s disheartening loss? We’ll soon find out. The puck drops at 3:00 p.m. For those who are curious, the Championship Game between the Detroit Red Wings and Columbus Blue Jackets takes place tonight at 7:00 p.m.

Live stream on Fox Sports Go.