Traverse City: Day 1 Thread

And so it begins.

Tonight the New York Rangers 2018 Traverse City Tournament kicks off with a 7:00 p.m. game against the prospects of the Dallas Stars.

Remember, this tournament goes by fast. It starts tonight and wraps up on Tuesday Sept. 11 — that’s four games in five days. That’s a lot of hockey in a very brief amount of time. So, we should expect some pretty basic systems on display tonight and for the rest of the tournament.

Traverse City: Schedule and Preview

If you want to familiarize yourself with the Stars’ Traverse City roster, you can check it out in the tweet below. I’ve heard that that Miro Heiskanen kid is pretty good.

You can (hopefully) watch tonight’s game streaming live on Fox Sports Go. Tomorrow night the Rangers’ kids will cross sticks with the Minnesota Wild at 6:30 p.m. for their second game of the tournament.

Please use this as your open thread for the day. Enjoy the game.