FanPost

BSB 2019 NFL Playoffs Bracket Challenge

Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports

It's finally January, which means that it's time for the NFL playoffs. For the fourth year in a row, (and third officially sanctioned by BSB) I'll be hosting the site's bracket challenge. Last time we saw playoff football, the good guys made it back to the Super Bowl for the second consecutive season, but fell to the Philadelphia Eagles in the greatest game of seven-on-seven in football history. Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr., the greatest man to ever grace the grass of a football field, threw over 500 yards en route to an MVP-caliber performance, but shoddy tackling and poor coaching decisions delayed him of his sixth Super Bowl ring.

As usual, we'll be using these nifty NFL Playoff brackets from Playtronics. While not everyone submitted a bracket last year, 857 people participated in some way, shape, or form. Of the 857, only 42 correctly predicted Nick Foles would lead the Eagles to their first Super Bowl championship. Things aren't looking to good for the Patriots this year, but we've all seen this movie before, and we know how it ends. Have fun watching the final eleven games of meaningful football until September, and Let's Go Pats!

Recent FanPosts