Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 169: Rangers Continue to Play Helter Skelter Hockey, Georgiev! & More

Rangers continue to play Helter Skelter hockey, the play of Alexandar Georgiev, the return of Marc Staal, Hajek injured, Rykov is risen, Jacob Trouba’s hot streak, Hartford and WJC prospect talk and more!

On this week’s flagship, Mike and I talked about an interesting recent set of games in which the team won some games they should’t. We talked about the return of Marc Staal, the Libor Hajek injury, Jacob Trouba’s recent points streak and much more.

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter or send us a message if you’re a Patron.

If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!