Bantering the Blueshirts: Lias Andersson Requests A Trade

Mike & I recorded a podcast on Sunday in place of two regular shows during the holiday week.

Today Mike and I talked about Lias Andersson requesting a trade, and what that means for the franchise going forward.

We also talked about players snapping their goal droughts, what the coaching staff is looking to get out of Brett Howden and more.

If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!

Our regular programming will return next week.