Merry Christmas Everyone

Enjoy the day however you spend it.

Merry Christmas to you all from all of us here at Blueshirt Banter. Blueshirt Banter wouldn’t be the place it is without the support of this community, and we sincerely hope you enjoy the day however you decide to spend it.

Here’s to hoping you got some cool Rangers swag in your stocking, placed under the tree, or received from a friend or loved one. Enjoy the time with your friends and loved ones, and if you are just hanging out by yourself, that is cool too.

To those who will be celebrating another day of Hanukkah, we also hope you enjoy the day however you decide to spend it whether it be going to the movies, eating Chinese food, some combination of both, or none.

We will be back with our regular coverage tomorrow, and once again would like to thank you for being part of our community.

— Joe, Mike, Tom, Shayna and BSB Staff