Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 168: Recent Games Recap, Buch for Anderson?, Zibanejad’s Return and More

On this week’s flagship, Mike and I talked about the Rangers’ recent stretch of games where they played up and down hockey, the hypothetical trade proposal involving Pavel Buchnevich for Josh Anderson, Mika Zibanejad’s return to the lineup and what it has meant for the team, and much more.

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter or send us a message if you’re a Patron. If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!